Friday, January 4, 2013

Mr. White's Letter


January 3, 2013

Dear Parent or Guardian,

            I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you.  My name is Nicholas White and I will be completing a teaching internship in your child’s U.S History II classroom under the guidance of Ms. White over the next few months.  I am completing this internship as part of the Bachelor’s degree program at Gordon College where I am currently enrolled as a senior.

            It has been my pleasure to be part of the Danvers school community since October.  Throughout the first semester I sat in on classes on a part-time basis in order to get to know the students.  Now, as I move into my final semester as a Gordon student I will be in the classroom every day on a full-time basis.  At the beginning of February I will start to take over instructional duties for your child’s U.S History II curriculum, and I will be working closely with Ms. White to ensure your child continues to receive an excellent education.  This internship is the culmination of three and a half years spent studying for a B.A. in Secondary Education at Gordon College and I also recently completed the degree requirements for a B.A. in History.  It is my goal to help your child become a confident learner, and I will do my best to make this a positive experience for him or her.

            I am looking forward to getting to know your child and to being part of the Danvers High School community.  If you have any questions or concerns, or if I can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. White or I at (978) 777-8925 ex. 2329 or via Ms. White’s email at jacquelynwhite@danvers.org.  Ms. White will make sure I get your message immediately, and I will respond to it promptly.

            Thank you in advance for your support, and I look forward to meeting you soon.

                                                                                                Sincerely,


                                                                                                Nicholas White


Acknowledged by:
Parent or Guardian


Parent Signature: ________________


Student Name: _________________

cc: Jacquelyn White

No comments:

Post a Comment